DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED MIN. 48 HRS PRIOR TO ‘APPOINTMENT’.
DOCUMENTS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA OUR PUBLISHED EMAIL(s) BY EXISTING CLIENTS DUE TO SECURITY AND SPACE LIMITATIONS. — Any submission of items direct to our company or personal email(s) require a pre submission agreement of such, to ensure privacy and proper routing. All existing clients use YourSpace247 ‘direct post email’ in right-hand column.
For Virtual Appointments:
- Tender, via direct email upload of, your docs. to portal min. 48 hrs ahead of any discussion or expected feedback.
- we’ll complete your work
- for download n/ pay online.
- AFTER you review the packet, if you need to connect, request a link.
Via phone, Zoom, TeamViewer, Google Meeting, etc available.
- There is an extra hourly fee for us to sort through, rotate, and re-assemble in to one pdf file if you submit
- multiple pdf’s or jpg’s
- unclear docs
- cropped off docs
- rotated docs
- FOR BEST RATE – CREATE: 1 (only) pdf packet,
- clear/ crisp scans,
- not ‘keystone’ but captured using device that is parallel to doc’s
- readable format: horizontal, not rotated or inverted from page to page.
- Check readability before forwarding to us.
- multi-files and manipulation subject to hourly additional
Existing clients, post doc’s to your YourSpace247 client portal (use YourSpace email in the RH Sidebar) & update YourNOTEBOOK if I created a new unpopulated spreadsheet tab for you.
- Check your post to make sure it is there AND readable.
PHOTOS/ MULTI PDF’s/ etc.: do not email any official communications or docs to our company or personal email – attachments are not seen for security reasons, & there would be considerable a delay due to volume.
- Texting of photos is available for a processing fee – NOT to our published phone #, request unpublished secure ph#.
- Scan or use Camscanner app.
- No scanner or smart phone?, UPS/ FedEx, & office supply stores assist you.
Advice & planning is worthless after the fact. Review your strategies and go forward. Later, the complexity and expense – financial and emotional – will grow exponentially!
Don’t know where to start? Do the clerical work. Don’t know where that starts? Contact me for assistance.
Our approach will be looking at the bigger picture. You can also begin by sharing you’re thoughts, dreams, needs, goals, and comfort parameters.
Year-end tip(s): Update your Assets spreadsheet. Keep a draft of your Trust/ Will documents on a google drive format for easy sharing with your insurance/ legal/ and tax counselors.