– BUSINESSES: Partnership/ Trusts/ Contractors/ Corporations/ LLCs 1120S, 1120, 1065, 1041.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS !! – Get started sharing your vision.
CALENDAR AN APPOINTMENT:
- STEP 1: Complete this years version of VISION survey.
- STEP 2: REQUEST Virtual or In Person APPOINTMENT via link at the end of the survey: M-F 5 – 8pm. & Sa 10-7pm
- Business/ entity selection /setup:
- S Corp / C Corp / LLC / Trusts
- Payroll filings
- IRS setup: , Elections
ON-GOING: Quarterly reviews w/ tax filings. 1 time per quarter at your location/ ours/ or virtual utilizing YourSpace247 and Google Docs, etc.
CONSULTING: Realty Broker, CPA, IRS Advocacy Representative
- Complete set of start-up filings: from $399 retainer gets you started
- Entire package above: From $435 retainer gets you started
- with FREE basic bookkeeping system setup
- FREE online how to run your business guideline booklet written by our team, takes you from day one to annual changes and integrates with your software setup !
- Quicken/ Quickbooks/ of Google Docs spreadsheet format: $249
- Installation &/or setup assistance, includes approved Chart Of Accounts, not the overwhelming & generic ‘shipped with list.
- Usage training, $125 first hour, $49/hr additional
- Quicken/ Quickbooks/ of Google Docs spreadsheet format: $249
- Payroll cards: from $125/1st employee – $49 addtl.
- Rental tracking for expenses/ for tenant processing
- Reimbursements for travel, mileage
- Pro-rations for company shared expenses
- Other Customized Google Docs (may also use w/ Excel or Open Office)
- From $99 per, $1/minute to further edit. Live online simultaneous viewing option for end user so we create exactly what you want.
ON GOING: Review meetings with you 1 time per quarter – at your location or ours. Reviews w/ books, payroll, & entity tax returns – including 1120, 1120S, or 1065, 1041.
- We produce books – from $525/quarter: for a tech savvy client that can provide scanned docs & statements & follow along online, includes 1 employee on fixed salary with only even draws.
- From $175/mo after the 1st year w/no significant changes annual changes.
- From $225/mo in the first year.
- When you keep books: from $325/quarter: for a tech savvy client that can provide scanned docs & statements, provide books that are reconciled to date w/in Quicken/ Quickbooks format, and provide support spreadsheets via upload or via Google Docs.
- Each employee: $49/quarter – even salary, $49/ month uneven pay from period to period.
- Spreadsheets: From $99 per activity, e.g.: setup, update, changes.
- Hourly minimums: For changes and extra issues.
- $85/visit min (per hour): our location or via ‘virtual visit’
- $125/visit min (per hour): your location
- Note: We respectfully reserve the right to decline requested completion of company returns without regular EOQ reviews. Entity returns alone (no quarterly reviews) start at $499 with clean computerized books reconciled to bank statements. 1st yr & final year add min. $299 for new client setup/ or entity shut down filings.
- From $249 for filings – does not include filing of regular tax returns.
- State / UIA / IRS final returns & filings
- Closing books/ final distributions/ etc. from $299
- Taxpayer has proof to resolve easily w/ simple letter response:
- Min. $85 + $85/per hour additional time.
- Calculations &/ or research involved:
- Min. $175 + $175/per hour additional time.
- Outside consultant(s)/ adviser(s) involved:
- Min. $250 + $250/hr over 1 hr + any prepaids/ retainers they require. e.g.: CPA / Enrolled Agents/ lawyers
- Preparer work corrections: Never a charge.
VIA WEB: Setup, support.
- Portals/ Sites: from $249 for original or $179 for near duplicate of existing site of yours. – does not include 3rd party options/fees such as hosting/domains.
- Pages: from $199
- Posts: from $129 for original or $49 for near duplicate of prior post(s).
- Google Docs: from $199 for original or $49 for near duplicate of prior post(s).
- Google Survey/ Feedback forms: from $199 for original or $49 for near duplicate of prior post(s).
- Minor Maintenance: on any of above from $79 with site owner client at programmers side, from $99 if via phone with site owner running TeamViewer, from $129 any other method (instructions received via email/ text/ phone only).
- Spreadsheets/ Research: $99 setup + $ 95/hr (10 min. increments) editing 1st 4hrs + $45/hr after 4hrs per edit
- Phone calls/ emails/ text or other messaging: $ 95/hr, min$19
- Clients on open accounts (we are ‘brokerage of choice’) – we’ll invoice &/or add line item to your ‘account’ link.
- Non-clients (includes used out-side brokerage) – Min. 50% due up front, payable via our PayPal link.
- PAYMENT OF RETAINER BEFORE Buy/Sell Realty activity gives rise to potential rebate against billed and non-billed charges. Non-billed charges, otherwise awaiting offset by using our brokerage services, will be added and due if outside realty brokerage is engaged we did not secure referral for.
SURCHARGES: Include but not limited to:
- For review of ‘books’, and any end of quarter/year filings (eg: payrolls), records are due within earlier of 10 days after end of quarter or 2 days prior to meetings. There is otherwise a min. 50% additional charge.
- There is a min. 50% added charge to review materials you tender less than 5 days prior to filing due dates.
Below is an example only of material on YourSpace247.
Links are activate in customers/ clients YourSpace.
|Your online How It Works manual includes a “click for more info” TABLE OF CONTENTS & GRID|
|HOW IT WORKS –|
|Developed for use exclusively by:|
|This information is an attempt to answer a few questions about your business entity. It is|
|not all inclusive but rather a place to turn to for a first reference when questions arise.|
|AT THE START:||. . . . . . . . .||2||View|
|What needs to be done now.|
|PAYROLL DEPOSITS – OVERVIEW:||. . . . . . . . .||3||View|
|THE FIRST QUARTER||. . . . . . . . .||4||View|
|How an example quarter works – dates, filings|
|THE FIRST YEAR||. . . . . . . . .||5||View|
|The deadlines, the filings|
|CHANGES||. . . . . . . . .||6||View|
|Salaries, location, assets, addresses|
|BOOKS||. . . . . . . . .||7||View|
|THE CHECKBOOK (or Journal)-all entries ( View )must show category or account (View) .||8,9|
|Example MINUTES: (n/a for Proprietorships)||. . . . . . . . .||10||View|
|for annual company meeting minutes, etc.|
|SOME REQUIREMENTS / SUGGESTIONS||. . . . . . . . .||11||View|
|payrolls, salary, minutes, 1099s, workmans comp., loans, client money saving tips|
|COMPUTER USAGE||. . . . . . . . .||12||View|
|How we work: invoicing, past due accounts, canceled services||. . . . . . . . .||13||View|
|ASSET SOLD/ BOUGHT, DEPRECIATION||. . . . . . . . .||14||View|
|ANNUAL BUSINESS REVIEW – Use w/ annual meeting.||. . . . . . . . .||15||View|
|A HIGHLIGHT OF RECENT CHANGES||see blog|
|1099s||who gets them, what amounts reported||. . . . . . . . .||see website or IRS Publ 334|
|Comparing entities||. . . . . . . . .||On consultation basis|
|Some options available||. . . . . . . . .||On consultation basis|
|renting office space, To hire family or not|
Copyright 2017, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity.