– Your NetWorth Basics package may include any or all of the below:
|FINANCIAL – CLIENT SETUP:|
|Business entity selection /setup:||
|Bookkeeping||Initial software setup of bookkeeping system.|
|FINANCIAL – ON GOING:|
|Reviews – tax returns||1 time per quarter at your location/ ours/ or virtual utilizing YourSpace247 and Google Docs, etc.|
|Reviews – books .||Input/ entries by us or review of books you’ve kept.|
|CONSULTING / TEMP’S.||On-site consultants & temps available.|
|BUY / SELL:||Entity acquisition / disposition||
|CLIENT FILES:||All completed work accessible on-line 24/7 asap: consulting feedback & worksheets, company setup documents, review documents- e.g. payroll/tax returns||FREE|
We quote package to your budget or quote a price to your need list.
When contacting us, simply answer the following to help give us more information on your company.
- Do you have a new business or existing? Existing businesses, we’d like to review your last 2 yrs tax returns.
- Have you had bookkeeping software up and running at least 2 years? We’d like to review recent financial statements.
- Do you need a bookkeeper to come 1 time per week and update your books?
- Are you an employer or entity other that a sole proprietorship?
- Do you have employees? We’d like to review last years payroll filings.
BUSINESSES: Partnership/ Trusts/ Contractors/ Corporations/ LLCs 1120S, 1120, 1065, 1041.
15 -30 min. FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS !!
Your NetWorth Basics financial package may include any or all of the below:
FINANCIAL – CLIENT SETUP: New business entity selection /setup
- Complete set of filings: from $399
- S Corp / C Corp / LLC from $ 199
- Payroll filings setup: state & UIA from $ 125
- IRS filings setup: ID#s & Necessary/Timely Elections from $125
- Complete set of filings: from $399
- Entire package above: From $435
- with FREE basic bookkeeping system setup
- and FREE 1st year basic website setup/host
- FREE online how to run your business guideline booklet written by our team, takes you from day one to annual changes and integrates with your software setup !
LAPTOP BOOKKEEPING SETUP:
- Payroll cards: from $125/1st employee – $49 addtl.
- Books setup: from $149 install
- $225 for up to 2 hrs of basic training
FINANCIAL – ON GOING:Reviews – tax returnsReview meetings with you 1 time per/ week / month / or quarter – at your location or ours. Includes basic 1120, 1120S, or 1065 tax return. Note: rarely would we complete a company return without regular reviews.
Reviews – books .Input/ entries by us into computer accounting system – your location or ours.From $85/visit or hour: our location,from $125/visit or hour: your location. Review on regular basis of books you’ve kept. From $325/quarter
A typical tech savvy client tends to pay from $175/mo after the 1st year when there are no significant changes. From $225/mo in the first year – that’s for 1 employee on fixed salary with only even draws.
Below is an example only of material on YourSpace247.
Links are activate in customers/ clients YourSpace.
|Your online How It Works manual includes a “click for more info” TABLE OF CONTENTS & GRID|
|HOW IT WORKS –|
|Developed for use exclusively by:|
|This information is an attempt to answer a few questions about your business entity. It is|
|not all inclusive but rather a place to turn to for a first reference when questions arise.|
|AT THE START:||. . . . . . . . .||2||View|
|What needs to be done now.|
|PAYROLL DEPOSITS – OVERVIEW:||. . . . . . . . .||3||View|
|THE FIRST QUARTER||. . . . . . . . .||4||View|
|How an example quarter works – dates, filings|
|THE FIRST YEAR||. . . . . . . . .||5||View|
|The deadlines, the filings|
|CHANGES||. . . . . . . . .||6||View|
|Salaries, location, assets, addresses|
|BOOKS||. . . . . . . . .||7||View|
|THE CHECKBOOK (or Journal)-all entries ( View )must show category or account (View) .||8,9|
|Example MINUTES: (n/a for Proprietorships)||. . . . . . . . .||10||View|
|for annual company meeting minutes, etc.|
|SOME REQUIREMENTS / SUGGESTIONS||. . . . . . . . .||11||View|
|payrolls, salary, minutes, 1099s, workmans comp., loans, client money saving tips|
|COMPUTER USAGE||. . . . . . . . .||12||View|
|How we work: invoicing, past due accounts, canceled services||. . . . . . . . .||13||View|
|ASSET SOLD/ BOUGHT, DEPRECIATION||. . . . . . . . .||14||View|
|ANNUAL BUSINESS REVIEW – Use w/ annual meeting.||. . . . . . . . .||15||View|
|A HIGHLIGHT OF RECENT CHANGES||see blog|
|1099s||who gets them, what amounts reported||. . . . . . . . .||see website or IRS Publ 334|
|Comparing entities||. . . . . . . . .||On consultation basis|
|Some options available||. . . . . . . . .||On consultation basis|
|renting office space, To hire family or not|