– BUSINESSES: Partnership/ Trusts/ Contractors/ Corporations/ LLCs 1120S, 1120, 1065, 1041.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS !! – Get started sharing your vision.
- Business/ entity selection /setup:
- S Corp / C Corp / LLC / Trusts
- Payroll filings
- IRS setup: , Elections
ON-GOING: Quarterly reviews w/ tax filings. 1 time per quarter at your location/ ours/ or virtual utilizing YourSpace247 and Google Docs, etc.
CONSULTING: Realty Broker, CPA, IRS Advocacy Representative
- Complete set of start-up filings: from $399
- Entity setup/ selection filings: S Corp / C Corp / LLC / Trusts from $199
- Payroll: filings setup: state & UIA from $125
- IRS setup: ID#s & Necessary/Timely Elections from $125
- Complete set of start-up filings: from $399
- Entire package above: From $435
- with FREE basic bookkeeping system setup
- and FREE 1st year basic website setup/host
- FREE online how to run your business guideline booklet written by our team, takes you from day one to annual changes and integrates with your software setup !
- Quicken/ Quickbooks software setup: from $149 install
- $225 for up to 2 hrs of basic training
- Payroll cards: from $125/1st employee – $49 addtl.
- Rental tracking for expenses/ for tenant processing
- Reimbursements for travel, mileage
- Pro-rations for company shared expenses
- Other Customized Google Docs (may also use w/ Excel or Open Office)
- From $99 per, $1/minute to further edit. Live online simultaneous viewing option for end user so we create exactly what you want.
ON GOING: Review meetings with you 1 time per quarter – at your location or ours. Reviews w/ books, payroll, & entity tax returns – including 1120, 1120S, or 1065, 1041.
- We produce books – from $525/quarter: for a tech savvy client that can provide scanned docs & statements & follow along online, includes 1 employee on fixed salary with only even draws.
- From $175/mo after the 1st year w/no significant changes annual changes.
- From $225/mo in the first year.
- When you keep books: from $325/quarter: for a tech savvy client that can provide scanned docs & statements, provide books that are reconciled to date w/in Quicken/ Quickbooks format, and provide support spreadsheets via upload or via Google Docs.
- Each employee: $49/quarter – even salary, $49/ month uneven pay from period to period.
- Spreadsheets: From $99 per activity, e.g.: setup, update, changes.
- Hourly minimums: For changes and extra issues.
- $85/visit min (per hour): our location or via ‘virtual visit’
- $125/visit min (per hour): your location
- Note: We respectfully reserve the right to decline requested completion of company returns without regular EOQ reviews. Entity returns alone (no quarterly reviews) start at $499 with clean computerized books reconciled to bank statements. 1st yr & final year add min. $299 for new client setup/ or entity shut down filings.
- From $249 for filings – does not include filing of regular tax returns.
- State / UIA / IRS final returns & filings
- Closing books/ final distributions/ etc. from $299
- Taxpayer has proof to resolve easily w/ simple letter response:
- Min. $85 + $85/per hour additional time.
- Calculations &/ or research involved:
- Min. $175 + $175/per hour additional time.
- Outside consultant(s)/ adviser(s) involved:
- Min. $250 + $250/hr over 1 hr + any prepaids/ retainers they require. e.g.: CPA / Enrolled Agents/ lawyers
- Preparer work corrections: Never a charge.
WEB: Sites setup, support.
- Sites: from $249 for original or $179 for near duplicate of existing site of yours. – does not include 3rd party options/fees such as hosting/domains.
- Pages: from $199
- Posts: from $129 for original or $49 for near duplicate of prior post(s).
- Google Docs: from $199 for original or $49 for near duplicate of prior post(s).
- Google Survey/ Feedback forms: from $199 for original or $49 for near duplicate of prior post(s).
- Minor Maintenance: on any of above from $79 with site owner client at programmers side, from $99 if via phone with site owner running TeamViewer, from $129 any other method (instructions received via email/ text/ phone only).
- Clients on open accounts (we are ‘brokerage of choice’) – we’ll invoice &/or add line item to your ‘account’ link.
- Non-clients (includes used out-side brokerage) – Min. 50% due up front, payable via our PayPal link.
- PAYMENT OF RETAINER BEFORE Buy/Sell Realty activity gives rise to potential rebate against billed and non-billed charges. Non-billed charges, otherwise awaiting offset by using our brokerage services, will be added and due if outside realty brokerage is engaged we did not secure referral for.
Below is an example only of material on YourSpace247.
Links are activate in customers/ clients YourSpace.
|Your online How It Works manual includes a “click for more info” TABLE OF CONTENTS & GRID|
|HOW IT WORKS –|
|Developed for use exclusively by:|
|This information is an attempt to answer a few questions about your business entity. It is|
|not all inclusive but rather a place to turn to for a first reference when questions arise.|
|AT THE START:||. . . . . . . . .||2||View|
|What needs to be done now.|
|PAYROLL DEPOSITS – OVERVIEW:||. . . . . . . . .||3||View|
|THE FIRST QUARTER||. . . . . . . . .||4||View|
|How an example quarter works – dates, filings|
|THE FIRST YEAR||. . . . . . . . .||5||View|
|The deadlines, the filings|
|CHANGES||. . . . . . . . .||6||View|
|Salaries, location, assets, addresses|
|BOOKS||. . . . . . . . .||7||View|
|THE CHECKBOOK (or Journal)-all entries ( View )must show category or account (View) .||8,9|
|Example MINUTES: (n/a for Proprietorships)||. . . . . . . . .||10||View|
|for annual company meeting minutes, etc.|
|SOME REQUIREMENTS / SUGGESTIONS||. . . . . . . . .||11||View|
|payrolls, salary, minutes, 1099s, workmans comp., loans, client money saving tips|
|COMPUTER USAGE||. . . . . . . . .||12||View|
|How we work: invoicing, past due accounts, canceled services||. . . . . . . . .||13||View|
|ASSET SOLD/ BOUGHT, DEPRECIATION||. . . . . . . . .||14||View|
|ANNUAL BUSINESS REVIEW – Use w/ annual meeting.||. . . . . . . . .||15||View|
|A HIGHLIGHT OF RECENT CHANGES||see blog|
|1099s||who gets them, what amounts reported||. . . . . . . . .||see website or IRS Publ 334|
|Comparing entities||. . . . . . . . .||On consultation basis|
|Some options available||. . . . . . . . .||On consultation basis|
|renting office space, To hire family or not|
Copyright 2017, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity.