Earnings – without owing taxes or penalties:
- you have to be at least 59½ years old
- and the account has to be five years old.
- even if you’re already 59½, you have to have established and held the Roth for at least five tax years. That is basically the 5-year rule for Roths.
NEED ASSISTANCE? Other helpful links: Calendar / Rates / Get a ‘YourSpace’ Portal
- Plan ~ YourVISION
- Develop ~ NetWorthBasics.com
- Execute ~ RealtyNetWorth.com
Related Articles: Retirement
> Request Appointment < click here. Other questions/ comments: