- Personal 1040’s start at $75 short ($90 w/city)/ $140 ($150 w/city) long form & go up from there.
- Small businesses w/ a schedule C typically start at $150
- Schedule E rental property returns typically start at $175
- Multi state returns start at $240
- Bought or sold real estate during the year – first year client used another brokerage – starts at $150
- Students with parental customer/client $40 +$5 per extra W2
- Food stamp recipients OR retired on Social Security with no other income: from $20 (referred by existing customer: Free )
Lower Your Rates:
- Your “Annual Review” package preparing your tax returns includes examining your property taxes & real estate holdings to tax coordinate savings on multiple levels & from various planning perspectives.
- Accumilated service fees you pay us can be rebated to you at closing of your next property brokerage that we handle – you may also assign rebates to family.
- Your service package fee states that you agree to use us for the following one year period for any realty brokerage activity. ( Rates on this page are 40-100% more if you “opt out” of using us )
- Those that have been customers/clients longest enjoy the lowest fees because we limit any annual increases and your data is already in-house.
- Those that have bought/sold property during the year will have an Annual Review discount (or no cost – based on our agreement at inception of property activity).
- If you referred a realty brokerage client during the prior 12 months, your Annual Review may be free if they retain us with an agreement – retainer paid prior to first showing/listing activity. (up to standard long form rate above).
- If you referred an Annual Review or Business NetWorthBasics.com client during the prior 12 months, your Annual Review will not increase for same service or be 1/2 price or free depending on service package of referred client, i.e 1040 referral – no fee increase to you, end of year entity (1120/1065) business client – 1/2 price to you, full 4 quarters entity client – free to you.
- New customers start at our standard rates as we must set up your data file & online areas.
- If you used another realty brokerage during the year after using us in a prior yr and thereby broke our year to year agreement, we do not offer tax preparation services to those until agreement is reconciled and past discounts, as stated on your year to year cover sheet, are repaid. There is a minimum $500 retainer to restart services at that point.
- If you stop services & restart in a later year, all your data and customer web areas must be re-initiated, you are therefore a new customer/client and standard rates apply.
- Hard copies & printouts of any files or work incur additional charges. These are available online – until and unless you break our year to year agreement & utilize another realty brokerage.
- Past year files are free online at your site, there is a minimum $45/yr charge to replicate them hardcopy.
Small Businesses / Contractors 1120S, 1120, 1065
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS !!
Your NetWorth Basics financial package may include any or all of the below:
|FINANCIAL – CLIENT SETUP:|
|Business entity selection /setup:||
|Bookkeeping software||Initial setup of bookkeeping system.|
- LAPTOP BOOKKEEPING SETUP:
- Payroll cards: from $99/1st employee – $29 addtl.
- Books setup: from $99 install / $149 Basic training
- Desktop system at your site: add travel time
FINANCIAL – ON GOING:Reviews – tax returnsReview meetings with you 1 time per/ week / month / or quarter - at your location or ours. Includes basic 1120, 1120S, or 1065 tax return. Note: rarely would we complete a company return without regular reviews.
Personal reviews available 1 or 2 times per year. Includes 1040 tax return preparation & electronic filing.>From $95/quarter
>Personal 1040’s from $75 short / $140 long form & upReviews – books .Input/ entries by us into computer accounting system – your location or ours.From $45/visit or hour: our location,from $65/visit or hour: your location. Review on regular basis of books you’ve kept.From $65/quarter
We can quote package to your budget or quote a price to your need list.